1) Don’t take any chances.
2) Use your ingenuity (or clingfilm) to trap the beast.
3) Be sure to always take maximum precautions.
4) Don’t expect any help from Google.
5) Don’t worry about collateral damage.
6) Watch out for spiders disguised as cats.
7) Be sure to brag about spider-battles on Facebook. Everyone loves a champion.
14 Ways To Deal With Spiders continues on the next page…
8) Run away and leave a note.
9) Run away and leave a note (again)
10) And don’t expect any help from your friends.
11) Run away and leave a note (yet again).
12) If you live in the US, you always have this option.
13) If you really can’t find it, this option works just as well.
14) Just remember, they are probably more scared of themselves than you are of them. Or something.